[QGIS-Developer] Windows only version of a QGIS 2.18x plugin

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 17:27:54 PST 2019

Hey  Christina,

Yeah, it's a bit odd it's not showing up at all in the XML output.  I
wonder if it was the HTML in the changelog as I can't see anything else
that is different.  I have edit the changelog and removed the HTML to see
if that picks it up.

Edited the changelog on this version for now to test that theory:
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/pat/version/0.1.0/