[QGIS-Developer] Windows only version of a QGIS 2.18x plugin

Christina.Ratcliff at csiro.au Christina.Ratcliff at csiro.au
Thu Mar 7 18:06:55 PST 2019

Hi Nathan,

I’ve just checked and still can’t see it.  I also removed the html for the about tab as well and that hasn’t worked either.

I have noticed that for other plugins version tab shows External dependencies is None, and Experimental is either Yes or No. ( ie https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/processing_r/version/1.0.5/)

For PAT External dependencies is  Yes and Experimental is blank.

Could this be the issue?

Cheers,
Christina