[QGIS-Developer] Red '__MACOSX' in plugin layer list

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:28:31 PDT 2019

Hi,
I have had this __MACOSX folder in the plugin for several times in the
past. It came from plugin zip files which contained this folder.
It seems that this (in MacOS hidden) folder gets included in the zipfile
when you use the MacOS Finder to zip folders:
https://apple.stackexchange.com/q/288568
I always just deleted the folder and restarted qgis.

regards,
Thomas

Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> schrieb am Mo., 11. März 2019,
19:42: