[QGIS-Developer] Red '__MACOSX' in plugin layer list

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 12 02:23:34 PDT 2019

On 12/03/2019 09.21, Thomas Baumann wrote:

> In order to cause less traffic and have a better performance it would be
> much better to run the script on the server where the plugin zipfiles
> are located.

Hi Thomas,

If you provide me the script I will run it.

With me the OSMDownlader plugin added it. You can see it by going into
the folder on your disk. The folder contains all kind of file data (not
sure if it sensitive or not).

I created an issue:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/issues/62

Maybe you can upload your script there?
ANd maybe a feature request :-)
Also list the email of the author so we can mass mail the current
__MACOSX uploaders :-)

Thanks for idea and work

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde