[QGIS-Developer] Translation of QGIS ltr and QGIS master

skampus skampus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:47:53 PDT 2019

ciao  Harrissou, thank you for your reply.
my experience with 2.18 ltr translation was terrificant.
the only solution i have found was to create a personal project in transifex
of qgis 2.18

i used english source file and target (italian) file from here [1] and I
imported them in personal transifex project, but many strings already
translated were not recognised :-(
at the end of work i downloaded from transifex the italian file and sent it
to werner.

i have lost a lot of time to harmonise the versions, because when i found
errors on master or ltr, I i corrected both master and ltr.

I don't understand jurgen's explanation because I don't have the skills, but
i'll try to learn :-)

s.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/release-2_18/i18n

--