[QGIS-Developer] Building QGIS with Ninja on Windows - python37_d.lib

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Thu May 9 03:32:04 PDT 2019

I was able to run prepare-commit from WSL by commenting out these lines
(74-76) in astyle.sh :

# if type -p wslpath >/dev/null; then
#   ASTYLEOPTS="$(wslpath -a -w "$ASTYLEOPTS")"
# fi

It seems they were trying to convert path of the astyle option files from
WSL to Windows (/mnt/c/... to c:\). Not sure if this is specific to my
setup ?