[QGIS-Developer] Should we create a list for admin sys discussions and infrastructure monitoring?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:47:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,
at Oslandia we are currently pushing the OGC compliance test suite,  the
performance test suite and some demo stuff QWC2 on qgis officiel servers.
We need to monitor those tools that produce daily reports and send mails in
case of failure of the tools

We don't want to flood the developper's mailing list with such messages, so
we are wondering what would be the best place to send those notifications?

For the particular case of the OGC compliance test, we also now have
messages in case of regressions. Those messages should are not wired with
Travis PR workflow, so we need to raise the information probably on the
developper mailing list.

Is there anything already set up somewhere we are not aware of?

I think centralizing notification and having a dashbooard to monitot the
status of all the infrastructure would be nice.

Thanks for your hints!

Best regards
Régis