[QGIS-Developer] Should we create a list for admin sys discussions and infrastructure monitoring?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 17 10:41:04 PDT 2019

On 17/05/2019 17.54, Régis Haubourg wrote:
> Hi all,
> A gentle relaunch here.  Our infrastructure is already monitored somewhere?
> Or do we stick to having mail received by individual maintainers?

Nope, not monitored (for what I know... others please speak up).

We are all volunteers, so if somebody thinks it is essential to monitor
and share that responsibility, please step up.

Personally I'm fine when individuals keep/take the lead in this, as 'the
project / PSC' cannot keep all things together alone.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde