[QGIS-Developer] Should we create a list for admin sys discussions and infrastructure monitoring?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat May 18 03:51:19 PDT 2019

Hi all,

On 17/05/19 19:41, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 17/05/2019 17.54, Régis Haubourg wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> A gentle relaunch here.  Our infrastructure is already monitored somewhere?
>> Or do we stick to having mail received by individual maintainers?
>
> Nope, not monitored (for what I know... others please speak up).
>
> We are all volunteers, so if somebody thinks it is essential to monitor
> and share that responsibility, please step up.
>
> Personally I'm fine when individuals keep/take the lead in this, as 'the
> project / PSC' cannot keep all things together alone.

sorry Régis for not replying sooner. I think yet another mailing list
will be difficult to follow. I believe the optimal solution would be for
one to three people taking care of this, and report to the community or
the PSC when appropriate or necessary.
Thanks for reminding!
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu