[QGIS-Developer] Bug fixing sprint -- can we pull the pin on the issues migration?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Tue May 21 16:18:22 PDT 2019

Hi Paolo,

It would be nice to have a decision by the PSC about this. The technical
part was discussed and managed by developers, as a regular QEP [1], but
the decision about the move should be clear and should come from the
PSC. As far as I remember, we discuss this at Coruña meeting (Tim and
Nyall were also online) and we all agreed that the last word would be
from the PSC.

15 days ago Marco tried to trigger the PSC vote (as he commented in the
QEP), but I'm not sure if he was able to do it (or to collect the votes
from the members).

If it possible to have a decision from the PSC, it would be perfect.

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/141

Às 05:26 de 21/05/19, Paolo Cavallini escreveu:
> Hi Nyall,
> I agree, this is probably the best time for the switch. I don't know of
> any technical objections. If someone has it, please speak out.
> Regards.
>
> Il 21 maggio 2019 04:25:06 CEST, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
>     Hi list,
>
>     Given that we're back in freeze and focusing on bug fixing, could we
>     hit the switch and make the final issues migration occur?
>
>     From my perspective it seems like all the outstanding addresses with
>     the migration have been resolved, nothing new has been raised since a
>     number of weeks (months?) and there's no longer any blockers that I
>     can see from the previous discussions.
>
>     And it would be oh-so-nice to not have to waste precious bug fixing
>     hours trawling through redmine once again...
>
>     Nyall

> Sorry for being short

J. Gustavo
--