[QGIS-Developer] Bug fixing sprint -- can we pull the pin on the issues migration?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed May 22 05:24:21 PDT 2019

Hi Jorge,

In the last PSC minutes, you can see that the vote was triggered and
accepted to migrate the issues

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p5bZ5UCClw9gNX-ecbItIpu4Kk_PRDgU7xUvmlpeiU4/edit?usp=sharing

I don't know the next steps, but it would indeed be nice to have it soon
for the bugfixing period.

Cheers