[QGIS-Developer] Qgis server systemd

adib saliba adibsaliba75 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:48:06 PDT 2019

Dear sirs, I have a question regarding qgis server setup:
I deployed qgis server on ubuntu server using nginx+systemd
| tried 2types of service : simple and forking with
number of process = number of cores.
The type=simple is faster but it is not freeing up
memory even if I'm using Restart=always, the
type=forking is freeing memory but gives error
prematurely closed connection to fastcgi upstream.
Could you please advise me how to correctly configure the service type simple to freeup memory?
Thanks and best regards
Adib Saliba
--
Sent from myMail for Android