[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Qgis server systemd

adib saliba adibsaliba75 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 00:09:22 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: adib saliba <adibsaliba75 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [QGIS-Developer] Qgis server systemd
To: Eric <eric.lemoine at oslandia.com>

Dear Eric
Thank you very much for your response
I already followed the link you mentioned, i am using ubuntu 19.04 with
nginx php-fpm postgresql qgis server stable release and lizmap web client
with wmts caching.
my problem is that the memory is not recycling after the main  process
finishes (i get all the image tiles), and it is always increasing till the
system is out of memory.
the only solution i found is to use RuntimeMaxSec variable to restart the
service.
please find attached the conf files i'm using

Thanks and best regards
Adib