[QGIS-Developer] Issues ID mapping (was: Post github issues migration clean ups - some proposals)

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu May 30 16:29:09 PDT 2019

Hi Jorge,

On Thu, 30. May 2019 at 09:04:30 +0100, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
> I'm trying to find old Redmine issue references and replace then by the
> new ones, so everything points to the new ones. Commits messages are not
> easy to change, since the message itself is part of the commit.

> I've just made https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/30014 to have all
> comments in code (and in tests) pointing only to GitHub.

I thought you were also going to investigate how to add a github comment to the
commits with a issue reference.  So visiting the commit on github would also
give you a pointer to the github without a history change.

BTW redmine now redirects commit links to the corresponding github page.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode