[QGIS-Developer] OSGEO4W messing up Grass versions

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sun Nov 10 03:56:26 PST 2019

I downgraded to Grass 7.6.1 but Qgis is still missing the right path - I
still get the error message

"The specified GRASS 7 folder "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\bin" does not contain a
valid set of GRASS 7 modules. Please, go to the Processing settings dialog,
and check that the GRASS 7 folder is correctly configured"

There is no such folder as "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\bin".  There are Grass bat
files in the folder "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin"

But the Processing setting dialog does not any more include the path to
Grass - I can only tell where Grass docs are:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Anm%C3%A6rkning_2019-11-10_124950.png>

Where do I set the path to Grass in QGIS 3.10?

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 3.10.0
Windows 10, 64bit