[QGIS-Developer] QGIS crash on adding data

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 05:52:00 PST 2019

Hi all,

I have a critical issue with QGIS since I updated ubuntu to the 19.10 version.
I have already written in the other mailing list without any answer.

After to have launched QGIS if I click on the manager of source data and choose vector or raster
when I click on the 3 points button to browse the file system and choose the datasets QGIS crashes
together with all the ubuntu open windows.

I experienced this problem with 3 different version of QGIS:

  *   the 3.4 LTS from ubuntu repo
  *   the 3.10 from https://qgis.org/ubuntu repo
  *   the master version compiled from source

Has this happened to anyone else?
Any hint? or suggestion?

regards

Eugenio