[QGIS-Developer] LTR management [was Re: Delaying 3.10.1?]

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Nov 28 02:22:23 PST 2019

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 10:56:01AM +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:

> I've been "playing" with appveyor (doesn't work - hits the 1h timeout),
> azure-pipelines (which kind of works) and github workflows (which does not yet
> work) to implement the Windows CI many people are keen on.

If you want to try yet another one:
https://blog.drone.io/drone-cloud-native-ci-cd-windows-containers/

I didn't go trough all the description (as I'm kind of allergic to
Windows) but "Drone" itself is OpenSource so anything you learn in
the excercise would be reusable.

Also OSGeo infra has a running Drone server so QGIS might be plugging
in a windows "agent" with arbitrary resources to deal with the timeout.

--strk;