[QGIS-Developer] Pointcloud install for Travis ?

Vincent Picavet (ml) vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Fri Nov 29 01:11:12 PST 2019

Hello,

On 28/11/2019 14:23, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 01:54:58PM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
[..]

> A docker image with pointcloud would be oslandia/pggis which
> is sourced in Vincent's github space:
> https://github.com/vpicavet/docker-pggis
> That one is more generally aimed at being a "gis" oriented
> database, but was not touched for 4 years, so not sure it is
> a good candidate.>
> Vincent (in Cc): are you still interested in maintaining
> that project ? I see a pr from you is pending since June,
> and is adding PostgreSQL 11 and PostGIS 2.5, as the ones
> QGIS currently uses from the kartoza image...

Sorry I missed the thread.. There is a version18 branch, with up-to-date
components. Not merged into master yet, but tested and ready to use.

No problem to use it, and the maintenance burden on this docker image is
light, so I can try to keep it updated with latest versions, or custom
ones on a qgis branch if necessary.

> I've given Vincent's image a try as part of my PR
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33118

Keep me posted if you need help, and if your tests are ok, I can merge
version18 into master.

Best regards,
Vincent