[QGIS-Developer] Upgrading to V3

Maaza Mekuria mcmekuria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:01:10 PDT 2019

Thank you Etienne.  I did just what you suggested. But did not het
anywhere.  I still get the same error message.

My question did not get resolved and only for lack of information i can't
move forward with the upgrade.
What i think has happened is that QGIS leadership has chosen to control the
access gates to "ousiders" who want to program in C++ and related
functiions in producing plugins by controlling how plugins are registered.

It is a pity that I can't upgrade this plugin for lack of information.

In the past i have donated money and willing to donate time and money.
Whay is there so much secrecy on the basic C++ plugin initialization and
registry?  It does not make for a good and inclusive  policy.

Thank for your help anyway.