[QGIS-Developer] QGIS projects - can they be licensed and/or copyrighted ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:31:45 PDT 2019

Hi list -

During a university lecture about QGIS and licensing (GPL) I got a
question about QGIS projects.

Can a project be copyrighted or licensed differently from QGIS ? We are
not talking about plugins - they are always under the same license af
QGIS, namely GPL.

But what about the QGIS projects ? Same license or copyrigt af QGIS
itself. Or what ??

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen