[QGIS-Developer] QGIS projects - can they be licensed and/or copyrighted ?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 30 05:05:12 PDT 2019

Thanks Even for this clear explanation.

We've been at this discussion before. Suddenly some journal publishers
started to refuse submissions when parts of the content (e.g. images,
maps, etc.) was created/generated from QGIS. I don't know who came up
with this strange idea that the license from the software propagates to
the content produced with the software.

Andreas