[QGIS-Developer] Plugin Manager can not see prod and testing plugin

VOLPES-EXT, Jacky Jacky.VOLPES-EXT at canal-de-provence.com
Thu Sep 12 05:15:35 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I am developing a plugin and I want to install a testing version and a production version on QGIS desktop.

QGIS Plugin Manager only shows one of the two plugins in the install view.
I can see my production plugin when I remove the testing repository from the plugin manager settings, and I can see my testing plugin when I remove the production repository.

How does the Plugin Manager detects that the two plugins are the same ?
They have different names, zip names, and versions.

QGIS 3.4.9
Windows 10

Thanks,
Best Regards

Jacky Volpes
HR Team pour la Société du Canal de Provence | 2SI - QGIS
Le Tholonet, CS70064
jacky.volpes-ext at canal-de-provence.com<mailto:jacky.volpes-ext at canal-de-provence.com>