[QGIS-Developer] Self Introduction and College Capstone Project Questions

Kyoungduk Park kyoungdukp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:01:35 PDT 2019

Thank y'all so much for the inputs. This is honestly my first time ever
reaching out to an open source community as a developer and I am grateful I
did. I will discuss the topics with my professor, but regardless of if it
gets approved or not, I am willing to work on the 3D improvements for QGIS
whatsoever - sounds like a lot of fun.

Andreas and Ismail: thank you again for the suggestions and referring to
the people:)
Tim and Nyall: would it be okay for me to reach out for a bit of guidance
in the very near future?

Best,
Eric Park