[QGIS-Developer] Self Introduction and College Capstone Project Questions

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:39:11 PDT 2019

Hi Eric

I would be also happy to help if you decide to work on QGIS 3D. Here's
my recent presentation about the current state of QGIS 3D:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LQSTbWx1VrkCGbzXs7cSDmrHUgZP2NnGRHglK81uo8o/edit?usp=sharing

There's also a wish list at the end, and the point cloud support Nyall
suggested sounds like a very good idea to work on :-)

Cheers
Martin