[QGIS-Developer] upload non-english plugin into official repository

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 09:04:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I would like to ask whether is it possible to upload into official
plugin repository a plugin without English localization and
documentation. I recently found out that one Polish-only plugin has
been approved. There are few Czech-only plugins developed under my
supervision which could be uploaded. I haven't asked since I thought
that English localization + documentation is required.

Thanks for clarifying, Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa