[QGIS-Developer] QGIS qgis_editor_widget_styles

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Tue Sep 17 12:03:57 PDT 2019

On 17/09/2019 19:23, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 06:28:15PM +0200, Régis Haubourg wrote:
>> Hi Sandro,
>>
>> I don't have the details but faced an issue some months ago:
>> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-qgis-editor-widget-styles-table-what-is-it-How-to-create-it-td5406166.html
>>
>> Nyall gives some pointer to the code there.
> What strikes me is that QGIS is querying a table but never creates
> that. The pointers found in that thread are not saying what's supposed
> to create that table. I see possible optimizations implying schema
> qualification, for example, but since I don't know what creates that
> table I can't tell if schema can be predictable or we have to rely
> on search_path to find it...

Yep, I share your concern. maybe Patrick could explain this as the
author of that feature?

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.