[QGIS-Developer] QGIS desktop WMS contextual legend is broken?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:02:29 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm testing the WMS contextual legend feature in QGIS client and -
supposing that the expected behavior is that when zooming and panning the
canvas the legend should be reloaded to only show items related to what's
in the canvas (that I'm not 100% sure it is) - I cannot make it work, I
didn't find anything in the source code that perform this action.

Does anyone knows what's the expected beavior is and how it is supposed to
work?

Thanks.

--
Alessandro Pasotti