[QGIS-Developer] QGIS desktop WMS contextual legend is broken?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:51:58 PDT 2019

I'm not sure I imprelented this for Regione Toscana many years ago... in
2.x code before legend refractory. There a combination of
getLegendGraphic + BBOX supported by server side serving the correct legend
image. But probably code is radically changed in that part, mainly due to
legend refractory. I would look for getLegendGraphic keyword.

The expected behaviour was to retrieve the legend image if BBOX changed
modifing it in the legend panel.

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir