[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Raster Stretch and Clip to MinMax possible bug

Stephane Goldstein s.n.g at gmx.com
Thu Sep 19 18:24:37 PDT 2019

Hi.

I'm trying to identify some pixels within a range of values across several
bands.
I though that using Stretch and Clip on an RGB composite would allow me to
find them, but I'm going through some unexpected behaviour that I cannot
really explain.
At times even using Stretch and Clip on singleband does not work as
expected.

You can see in the screenshot [1], I used the info tool to get a pixel
value and set all Min and Max accordingly, but nothing shows up on the
canvas.

Eventually by changing the range, some pixels are rendered, but those are
not always consistent with the values set as Min/Max.

Maybe I am missing something, or is this is a bug ?

QGIS 3.8.2 on Arch Linux

Cheers,
Stephane

[1] https://ibb.co/jMX0QYZ