[QGIS-Developer] Processing - Default Output raster&vector extensions enumerator?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:04:40 PDT 2019

Hi Rosa,

You are right it's related. The commit was this one:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/8997

Like otters already said, the Default Output vector extensions was no
longer working. The split vector layer hardcoded output extension changed
from shp to gpkg. Although I agree with the change, there might be cases
when users really need Shapefiles (or other file formats). Therefore I
decided to play with the algorithm file and submitted a PR to allow
selecting the output format from a small dropdown menu.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31910

Thanks all,
Alexandre Neto