[QGIS-Developer] Running vs triggering/opening a custom process via Python

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 23:31:09 PDT 2019

you can get the dialog of the processing algorithm you want and use that...
hereafter a snippet

    dialog = processing.createAlgorithmDialog("model:AjustarRasterGCP",
                     {'puntosgcp':zeroDeltaHeighPoints,
     'rastermdsuav':'',                     'rastermdtlidar':'',
              'grass7:r.mapcalc.simple_1:Raster MDS_UAV
Ajustado':QgsProcessing.TEMPORARY_OUTPUT,
'saga:thinplatesplinetin_1:ErrorSurface':QgsProcessing.TEMPORARY_OUTPUT})
   dialog.show()

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition