[QGIS-Developer] Processing modeler way to get settings

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:54:52 PDT 2020

Hi

I'm looking for a way to get qgis settings values using teh graphical
modeler, e.g. without using any python, or custom expression function.

I'm preparing a processing provider that just add some models (in the same
way as done by resource sharing plugin) and some provider specific
settings. But I can't find the way I can read this settings other that
creating a custom script.

Am I missing something?

is there a way?

Luigi Pirelli

p.s. I suppose is simple to add a new expression operator in core to add
the feature to read settings, but my target is LTR, so any new feature
can't be used.
p.p.s. or just add provider settings as new expression scope?

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition
<https://www.packtpub.com/eu/application-development/mastering-geospatial-development-qgis-3x-third-edition>
* Hire a team: http://www.qcooperative.net