[QGIS-Developer] Next user survey proposal

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:35:46 PDT 2020

Hi all,

giving some recent threads (and/or github comments [0]) I think that it
could be useful for QGIS to know from users which algorithms of thirdly
part algorithms they use and because:

* are not available in QGIS
* are available in QGIS but don't have that specific(s) parameter(s)
* are faster
* ...

recently I collaborated with an Italian student that tested and ran a
few algorithms (intersection, difference, etc) on the same machine with
the different providers. I will share a link soon with the results

Ideas or feedback?

Cheers

Matteo

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/35734