[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 17 05:25:30 PDT 2020

Thanks everybody for the feedback.
I could then:
* create a new file (let's call it server_new.rst)
* migrate and reorganize the content
* when ready, with all your contributes, we can replace the existing
ones, splitting as appropriate.
How does it sound?
(Ale: yes, I agree, the new standalone should be added).
Cheers.

Il 17/04/20 14:11, David Marteau ha scritto:

> Le 17/04/2020 à 13:44, Alessandro Pasotti a écrit :
>> Should we also add the new standalone development server to the manual?
>
> IMHO we should document the various ways to setup a server: fcgi,
> development, python...
>

>> On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 1:23 PM Etienne Trimaille
>> <etienne.trimaille at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Yes it's not easy, between what is the minimum to do, what is highly recommended, between Apache/NGinx etc.
>>> So I think you can go ahead, we will follow your PR.
>>>
>>> I'm also keeping some notes, I will try to make a PR next week to incorporate them.

> David Marteau
> Responsable Infrastructure
> www.3liz.com <http://www.3liz.com>
>
> *Tel*. 06 63 02 89 83
> *Bureau*
> 31, rue de l'Argenterie
> 34000 Montpellier
> *Siège social*
> 73, allée Kleber
> Boulevard de Strasbourg
> 34000 Montpellier

Paolo Cavallini - QGIS.ORG Chair
www.faunalia.eu:
training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more