[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 17 05:45:03 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I noticed that there is anple overlap and duplication between the user
manual:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/
and the training manual:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/training_manual/qgis_server/index.html#training-qgis-server
I think this should be cleaned up, as is confusing: those who are more
familiar with the layout of manuals can please direct me?
Thanks.

Il 17/04/20 14:25, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Thanks everybody for the feedback.
> I could then:
> * create a new file (let's call it server_new.rst)
> * migrate and reorganize the content
> * when ready, with all your contributes, we can replace the existing
> ones, splitting as appropriate.
> How does it sound?
> (Ale: yes, I agree, the new standalone should be added).
> Cheers.
>
> Il 17/04/20 14:11, David Marteau ha scritto:
>>
>> Le 17/04/2020 à 13:44, Alessandro Pasotti a écrit :
>>> Should we also add the new standalone development server to the manual?
>>
>> IMHO we should document the various ways to setup a server: fcgi,
>> development, python...

>> --
>>
>> David Marteau
>> Responsable Infrastructure
>> www.3liz.com <http://www.3liz.com>
>>
>> *Tel*. 06 63 02 89 83
>> *Bureau*
>> 31, rue de l'Argenterie
>> 34000 Montpellier
>> *Siège social*
>> 73, allée Kleber
>> Boulevard de Strasbourg
>> 34000 Montpellier

Paolo Cavallini - QGIS.ORG Chair
www.faunalia.eu:
training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more