[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:49:32 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the hint with qgisserver-caddy I am going to take a look at
it ASAP.

And of course mod-fcgi in apache is available.
The question is: which way is the fastest and uses the least
ressources. So I wanted to try different webserver with different ways
of starting qgisserver.
There must be a reason why fastcgi and spawn-cgi and some others exist
;)

regards
Werner