[QGIS-Developer] get postgres connection from layer

Didier Peeters dpeeter1 at ulb.ac.be
Wed Apr 29 14:19:10 PDT 2020

Hi Roberto,

I had the same problem and found the solution here : https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/318635/getting-active-postgresql-connection-username-when-stored-through-authentication/343182#343182 <https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/318635/getting-active-postgresql-connection-username-when-stored-through-authentication/343182#343182>

HTH,

Didier