[QGIS-Developer] Compliments

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 04:50:20 PST 2020

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the kind words.  Great to see you are able to use it make
something worthwhile for yourself and others to enjoy.    Do you have a
link to the maps so we can share them out?

I'm not sure what conflicts you refer to but I am assuming it was with good
intentions and maybe out of some frustration which we can all run up again
at times.

Regards,
Nathan