[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Qgis crashes while loading WMTS layers

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:39:48 PST 2020

Hi

There are a few different questions but Gimp wouldn't be able to write
its temp file into the swap area because only the operating ssystem
itself would be able to access that. Gimp has the ability to use virtual
memory and a separate temporary area. If you configure a tile cache and
it runs out of physical RAM then the tile cache is pushed into swap
exactly as one would have thought.

Cheers