[QGIS-Developer] Fw: PyQgis Get Interpolated Z like identify Tool

Jorge Moreira jorgealmerio at yahoo.com.br
Sun Feb 23 18:21:04 PST 2020

 Please,
Could someone return this email, just for my confirmation that I am sending to the right mailist???
I have never been answered any email from this mailist.

Many thanks,
Jorge Almerio

   ----- Mensagem encaminhada ----- De: Jorge Almerio <jorgealmerio at yahoo.com.br>Para: "qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>Enviado: terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2020 14:17:59 BRTAssunto: PyQgis Get Interpolated Z like identify Tool

Hi devs,

How can I get the interpolated Z value (as shown in the picture below) of a layer (PolygonZ) for a clicked or existent point with PyQgis?

I already know how to do it with a raster layer (sample raster), like code below:

rastSample = Raster.dataProvider().identify(point, QgsRaster.IdentifyFormatValue).results()

Anyone can help me?

Thank you,

Jorge Almerio