[QGIS-Developer] Error due to possible Qgis dependency

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 12:39:06 PST 2020

"Since PyQgis does not offer some kind of logging or error message showing
the user whats could possibly be missing" not true!
try to install qgis-dev and related pdb symbols... set QGIS_DEBUG [1] env
var with some value > 0 (usually 0 to 3) and see the log in the DbgView
windows application

btw in dependecywalker I can see that the two log have error finding qgis
or related qgis libs (the second one)... so seems more a problem setting
the PATH env var where to look for DLLs.

Luigi Pirelli

[1] https://qgis.org/api/classQgsLogger.html#details

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition