[QGIS-Developer] Symbology: multiple simple marker symbols are not correctly aligned on top of each other

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 3 07:35:08 PDT 2020

The situation of the two concentric simple markers is even a bit
weirder: if you pan/zoom in the map canvas multiple times, the
misalignment changes constantly, the misalignment is off by maybe 1
pixel in random directions. Really strange ...

It almost looks there is a "precision issue" by 1-2 Pixels ...

Andreas