[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server logs

Sylvain POULAIN sylvain.poulain at giscan.com
Wed Jul 8 04:10:23 PDT 2020

@Regis,

For xdg open and docker, just map your X11 running session inside docker
container and export DISPLAY like this :

-v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=unix$DISPLAY

It works with docker mundialis qgis 2. If not sufficient, you could map
xdg-open to container :

-v /usr/bin/xdg-open:/usr/bin/xdg-open:ro

Why is it declared on the server version ?

*Sylvain *
<http://giscan.com>