[QGIS-Developer] LTR 3.10: Fixing issues when content cache is used in blocking mode

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Mon Jun 1 09:16:50 PDT 2020

Hi,

Like I said in the PR, I decided to not merge this fixes (there is other
fixes related to the task manager race condition issues) in LTR because
it was dangerous modifications which have an impact on the entire
application.

Even if no one has complained about those modifications in master
and 3.12, I will vote for solution 2 because of lesser impact.

Regards,
Julien