[QGIS-Developer] WFS layers and layer dependencies

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:19:48 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I have a small question regarding how layer dependencies work.

I have 2 WFS layers, one being edited, the other one read-only but is
actually a view based on the first layer.

How can we do that the second layer is refreshed when the first one is
edited?

I gave a shot at layer dependencies by making the view dependent of the
first layer, but when I add a feature, nothing changes on the view (I have
to re-open the project to see the changes).

Are the layer dependencies supposed to handle this kind of issue?
Am I missing something?

Note: the changes is actually happening in related layer (1:n relation),
but the related layer is also checked in the dependencies.

Cheers,
Denis