[QGIS-Developer] WFS cache invalidation / trigger repaint

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:44:22 PDT 2020

Hi all,

After digging a bit more, it seems that the cache invalidation is not
working on the WFS layer.

If I call emitDataChanged on any of its layers dependencies, or call
emitDataChanged on this layer or even call triggerRepaint, the layer stays
the same.
Only, re-opening the project refreshes the layer.

I am not very familiar with WFS layers, anyone has an idea about this?

Cheers,
Denis