[QGIS-Developer] WFS cache invalidation / trigger repaint

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jun 5 13:04:23 PDT 2020

On vendredi 5 juin 2020 21:44:22 CEST Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After digging a bit more, it seems that the cache invalidation is not
> working on the WFS layer.
>
> If I call emitDataChanged on any of its layers dependencies, or call
> emitDataChanged on this layer or even call triggerRepaint, the layer stays
> the same.
> Only, re-opening the project refreshes the layer.
>
> I am not very familiar with WFS layers, anyone has an idea about this?

F5 seems to do the job for me. At least looking at the traces, it does discard
the on-disk spatialite cache to recreate a new one. I didn't test with changing
contents on the server to confirm.

The provider implements reloadProviderData():
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/providers/wfs/qgswfsprovider.cpp#L775

Even

http://www.spatialys.com