[QGIS-Developer] QgsProcessingParameterMultipleLayers in Processing Modeler

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:58:15 PDT 2020

Hi devs,

maybe a silly question but it seems to me that the
QgsProcessingParameterMultipleLayers is not correctly exposed in the
Processing Modeler Input, but maybe I'm missing something.

If you create a new model and try to add a "Multiple Input" input in a
model that you want to use with the "Merge Vector Layers" algorithm, the
way to feed the algorithm is by using the "Value" mode while I was
expecting to use the "Model Input".

The model is running just fine, but not sure if this is the expected
behavior.

Before to open a ticket I just wanted to have some feedback :)

Cheers

Matteo