[QGIS-Developer] Catch qgis exit

Jan Růžička jan.ruzicka.vsb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:30:21 PDT 2020

Dear developers,

I have developed a plugin for the Police of the Czech Republic for Search
and Rescue operations. It works quite well, but one important feature is
missing.

After the search event is finished the user should enter the result of the
search.

I was not able to find a way to catch an event when the user closes the
whole QGIS. I need similar functionality like when closing in the case of a
dirty project (no all changes were saved).

I have searched a lot and did not find any solution. I was able to catch
the unload event of the plugin, but I did not find a way to keep QGIS
opened.

Any help appreciated
Jan Růžička, Ph.D.
freelancer, researcher and volontaire