[QGIS-Developer] Catch qgis exit

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Fri Jun 26 00:09:06 PDT 2020

The way to achieve this would be to override the closeEvent() method of the
main QGIs Window. I don't know how to do that. But you can do that on your
plugin widget - which will at least prevent that dialog to be closed if
certain conditions are not met.

    def closeEvent(self, event):
      if condition:
        event.accept()